Pożar elektryczny za Aleją powoduje drobne uszkodzenia, alarmuje turystów i mieszkańców

An electrical fire caused by a short circuit in communication wires behind the Avenue Shopping Mall yesterday at 3:00PM is being investigated this afternoon.

The fire shocked tourists and locals when a sudden flash and spark set a large section of the communication lines on fire yesterday. The area is heavily trafficked and the fire was witnessed by dozens.

The wires were directly above a motorbike taxi stand. The drivers were alarmed by the sudden fire but none of them were injured. They also were responsible for keeping tourists away from the flames and for calling the fire department.

Fire officials arrived quickly and put out the fire within about twenty minutes. Luckily the fire did not cause any major damage.

Officials who spoke to the Pattaya News stated the lines will be replaced and the entire area investigated.

Pan Adam Judd jest współwłaścicielem mediów TPN od grudnia 2017 roku. Pochodzi z Waszyngtonu w Ameryce, ale mieszkał również w Dallas, Sarasocie i Portsmouth. Jego doświadczenie obejmuje sprzedaż detaliczną, HR i zarządzanie operacjami, a od wielu lat pisze o nowościach i Tajlandii. Mieszka w Pattaya od ponad ośmiu lat jako pełnoetatowy rezydent, jest dobrze znany lokalnie i odwiedza ten kraj jako regularny gość od ponad dekady. Jego pełne dane kontaktowe, w tym dane kontaktowe biura, można znaleźć na naszej stronie Kontakt z nami poniżej. Historie prosimy o e-mail Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com O nas: https://thepattayanews.com/about-us/ Skontaktuj się z nami: https://thepattayanews.com/contact-us/